2nd Half Reboot Clinic – Player
- Date: January 3rd, 4th, 5th 2023
- Ages: U13/U11 male and female
- Players: 30 max 6:1 player to coach ratio
- Goalies: 12 max 3:1 goalie to coach ratio
Goalies and players receive a 75-minute position specific ice time, a 60-minute dryland, a 60-minute classroom session, and a 90-minute combined session focusing on game style drills with goalies and shooters split into 6 stations. Classroom sessions will be focused on goal setting, game preparation, nutrition, mental readiness, and positional topics. Player position specific sessions will focus on improving power skating, shooting skills, puck control, and in tight scoring. Goalie positional specific sessions will focus on improving goalie specific movement, tracking, rebound control, and in tight positioning. Dryland focus will be to increase speed, power, agility, and mobility.
- 8:30am: Drop off
- 9:00 – 10:15: Goalies on ice/ Players 1 hour dryland, 15 minutes to get dressed for ice time
- 10:15 – 11:30: Players on ice/ goalies 15 minutes to get undressed and 1 hour dryland.
- 11:30 – 12:30: Lunch/Classroom.
- 12:45 – 2:15: Goalies & Players on ice
- 2:15pm: Pick up